Upskill, re-skill, or learn new skills with these short courses, and pay next to nothing — all thanks to Construction Skills Queensland.
Short courses are a great way to acquire new knowledge and skills in a short amount of time. The Construction Skills Queensland Short Courses Program delivered by TAFE Queensland provides funding for a range of competencies and skill sets for existing workers in general and civil construction industries wanting to update their skills and knowledge in specific areas.
So what’s on offer exactly? So many to choose from (see full list), but here are some of our favourites.
For the business owners looking to sharpen up their business acumen:
· Establish legal and risk management requirements of small business (BSBSMB401)
For the plumbers:
· Butt weld polyethylene plastic pipelines (PMBWELD301)
· Electrofusion weld polyethylene pipelines (PMBWELD302)
For the electricians:
· Solve basic problems in photovoltaic energy apparatus and systems (UEENEEK125A)
· Design grid connected photovoltaic power supply systems (UEENEEK135A)
For the builders:
· Apply building codes and standards to the construction process for medium rise building projects (CPCCBC5001B)
For the civil contractors:
· Conduct civil construction excavator operations (RIIMP0320E)
· Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations (RIIMP0321E)
Available over almost all of Queensland. TAFE Queensland is a proud recipient of Construction Skills Queensland (CSQ) funding.
Check out the full range of eligible courses. Eligibility criteria applies.
Contact us today and get started.